I read an article recently about the Gandhi family, the other Gandhi, Indira Gandhi. The article raised a few questions.
Married to a Muslim, how did Indira get the surname Gandhi?
Who is the father of her son Sanjay Gandhi?
What is Sanjay’s real name?
Who killed Sanjay Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi?
How did Sonia Gandhi get to power?
The article bases all these questions from below references:
1. “The Nehru Dynasty” by K. N. Rao
2. “Profile and Letters” K Natwar Singh
3. “The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi” by Katherine Frank
4. “Assassination Of Rajiv Gandhi — Unasked Questions and Unanswered Queries” by Dr. Subramanian Swamy.
5. “Persons, Passions & Politics” by Mohammad Yunus
I am curious to find out about the politics of Nehru dynasty.
I plan to read books 3, 1 and 4; in that order.